Buying this HTML code that we will call « Pagup Pixel » (to simplify things), you will receive a guide (link) by email (including the code) explaining to you how adapt it to your situation (including information concerning your LinkedIn account) and especially how to copy-paste in your page, post or product, via WordPress, Wix or others.
The provided guide includes several pages, including instructions. If you need some help for integrate it into your WordPress site, you can contact us at email@example.com.
Recommendations for use:
- There is no real performance contraindication or problem related to the integration of this code into your website (both at security level and organic SEO).
- It is recommended to avoid excessive duplication of the Pixel on several pages or products, in order to clearly identify which visitor comes from which page! This pixel integration into several pages prevents the clear identification of “who” comes from “where”!
- The Pagup Pixel works from certain LinkedIn features. The minimum requirement is to have at least one active LinkedIn account.
- The Pixel generates no special feedback from the social network (LinkedIn) except to increase your visibility on it (within its search engine).
- A little bonus is waiting for you on the mentioned guide. If you want to go further in the acquisition of your visitors’ information, we offer you a link allowing you free access, for one month, to all LinkedIn features!
Attention: No refund is available for this product.